Aluminum, stainless steel, galvanized perforated checker plate
Perforated checker plateis a sort of metal plate produced through hot embossing or CNC
punching. According to different materials, perforated checker
plate can be divided into aluminum, stainless steel, galvanized,
copper perforated checker plate designed with special hole patterns
such as raised flared holes, crocodile holes, raised herringbone
holes and other slotted holes. The perforated checker plate has
anti-slip surface and plays an important role in industrial plant,
workshop, residential and commercial places to protect personal
Stainless steel perforated checker plate as staircases
Slotted hole perforated anti-slip tread plate
Stainless steel rasp-hole checker plate
Lightweight aluminum round hole perforated checker plate
- Anti-skid effect.The raised surface has excellent anti-skid property and grips the
floor firmly, thus protecting people from slipping to a higher
- Anti-corrosion and rust.Aluminum, galvanized, stainless steel materials have such features.
- High load carrying capacity.
- Lightweight and easy installation.
- Draining effect.The perforated checker plate won't accumulate water.
- Lack of transparency.Such property limits the effect of panic on the higher stairs.
- Diverse holes on surface.Raised diamond-shaped, round, triangle, square, triangle,
crocodile-mouth shaped, rasp holes.
- Aesthetic and decorative.
Raised round-shaped perforated checker plate with strong loading
- Material:galvanized plate, stainless steel plate, aluminum plate, copper
plate and other metal plates.
- Hole shape:raised herringbone, raised cruciate flower, round, diamond,
triangle, rectangular, square, crocodile-mouth shaped, slotted,
- Product processing:hot embossing and CNC punching.
- Thickness:1mm - 10mm.
- Width:0.5m - 1.0m.
- Hole size:0.2mm - 20mm.
- Packing:iron or wooden pallets with waterproof paper and steel strip.
- Residential staircase.
- Industrial workshop flooring.
- Transportation facility.
- Piers and pontoons.
- Working platforms.
- Loading ramps.
- Petroleum industry.
Galvanized perforated checker plate made into helical staircases
Aluminum perforated checker plate as anti-skid floor