Non slip stair tread plate is designed for anti-skid stair
Non slip stair tread plateis a type of checker plate made from aluminum, stainless steel,
galvanized materials with interlocking design. Non slip stair tread
plate is a combination of function and aesthetics. On one hand, the
raised diamond bars on the tread plate strengthen skid resistance
and reduce the probability of slip and fall. On the other hand, the
shiny appearance adds fashionable element to the building. Due to
its anti-skid and beauty properties, non slip stair tread plates
are broadly used in residential, commercial area.
Aluminum non slip stair tread plate
Non slip spiral staircases
- Skid resistant.Homogeneous bars on tread plates strengthen the friction. The
coarse surface can well grip your shoes and reduce the probability
- Corrosion resistant.Aluminum plates won't tarnish or stain and are ideal choices for
- Fire resistant.Non slip stair tread plates contain fire retardant and the
non-flammable feature is ideal for spaces where combustibles are
- Lightweight and easy to be installed.Non slip stair tread plates are relatively light and simple to be
installed without much manpower.
- Easy to be cleaned.The most effective solution to cleaning stair tread plates is to
use a steam cleaner or power washer. Deribs can be moved with a
stiff bristle brush.
- Attractive outlook.Metallic luster is both decorative and fashionable which can be
used to decorate the whole space.
- Long service life, low maintenance.
- Available in colors.
- Length:900mm - 1200mm.
- Width:200mm - 350mm.
Packing:Tied in bundle then packed onto the pallet.
- Residential, commercial and industrial application. Non slip stair
tread plates are widely used in home, school, construction spots
and public places.
- Designed to be used on any surface including wood, concrete,
masonry, aluminum stairs, decks, marine surface, etc.
Non slip staircases for industrial application
Non slip stair treads fixed on wooden surface stairs